John S. Wilson, Sheriff
Dwayne Miedzianowski, Undersheriff
Phone (989) 539-7166
Phone (989) 539-7166
Control room: Ext 4238
Lt Bryan Dunn Jail Administrator email@example.com Ext 4249
Sgt Aaron Houle Assistant Jail Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org Ext 4244
To deposit money or order commissary for an incarcerated inmate visit www.expressaccount.com or call 1-866-422-6833
For information on video visits and calls visit www.homewav.com
REQUEST FOR RECORDS
Accident Reports: May be obtained online at: www.buycrash.lexisnexisrisk.com
All other records may be requested in writing by completing a FOIA Request for Public Records Form and emailing to email@example.com.
The Clare County Sheriff's Office operates on a live scan fingerprint machine, a machine that digitally scans and transmits fingerprints to the State, who in return sends the results directly to the requesting agency, usually via email within days of receipt.
Costs for prints may vary, depending on reason for prints. Payment is expected at the time of prints, and you must bring your Michigan Driver's License or Identification Card. Additionally, paperwork indicating the reason for prints must be presented.
In order for prints to be electronically submitted, the requesting agency (ex: school) has an identifying Agency Number that is required for transmission. Check with your employer for this number. Bring a notice in writing requesting that you be fingerprinted with the Agency Number, Agency Information, your Name and Information, and Reason for prints (ex: SE for School Employment).
Typically, the machine is available Monday-Friday between 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM, excluding holidays. Persons are advised to call ahead to inquire about fees. We do not always have change available, so exact cash, check, or money orders is appreciated. We are unable to accommodate children while you are being fingerprinted, so please make prior arrangements.
Please contact the front office during normal business hours for more information at 989-539-7166, ext. 4220
CIVIL PROCESS FEES
|Notice of Abandonment||13.00|
|Adjournment of Mortgage||8.00|
|Affidavit of Account/Statement||26.00|
|Civil Bench Warrant||40.00|
|Demand for Non-payment||23.00|
|Ex-Parte Restraining Order||26.00|
|Forfeiture Notice L/C||23.00|
|Levy under Writ of Execution||40.00|
|Mot/Possession Pending Judgment||26.00|
|Notice to Quit/Terminate||23.00|
|Note of Sale/Execution||26.00|
|Orders - Miscellaneous||26.00|
|Order to Show Cause||26.00|
|Post of Prop-Mortgage Sale||23.00|
|Personal Protection Orders||25.00||Pre-payment Required|
|Request & Order to Seize Property||40.00|
|Summons & Complaint||26.00|
|Seizure/Delivery of Goods||40.00|
|Seizure of Property||40.00|
|Claiming Title Under Tax Deed||23.00|
|Writ, Affidavit, and Bond||26.00|
|Restitution of Premises||40.00|
|The fees listed above are the base fees. They DO NOT include allowable mileage or any other fees allowable to effect service.
Current Mileage Fee: .9825 per mile
MORTGAGE SALE INFORMATION
For all information pertaining to weekly mortgage foreclosure sales, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the weekly email list.
CLARE COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT
|OFFICIAL POSITION TITLE:||Court Security – Part Time|
|DEPARTMENT:||Clare County Sheriff Department|
|REPORTS TO:||Court Security Coordinator / Corrections Lieutenant|
|DATE:||Until position is filled|
The Court Security Officer will carry out all duties assigned by the Court Security Coordinator Lieutenant to oversee the daily operations of the Clare County Sheriff Department Court Security Division.
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must possess a high school diploma/GED
Must possess a concealed pistol license
As scheduled monthly by the Court Security Coordinator.
This is a uniformed position.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare all daily paperwork at the County Jail.
- Distribute paperwork to the appropriate courts and parole / probation officers.
- Retrieve court dockets for the day. Distribute them via e-mail to the appropriate people.
- Compile list of inmates to be brought to the court during the day and submit a list to the corrections corporal.
- Provide security in the court rooms.
- Bring inmates to the appropriate courts for hearings and trials in a timely fashion.
- Assist patrons in the courthouse with directions to departments in the building.
- Be available to assist the Judges, Magistrate and Courthouse Staff in the day to day operations of the Court System.
- Check the courthouse office alarm system on a monthly basis to insure they are in proper working order.
- Patrol the interior and exterior of the building checking for any hazards or security issues. report any potential security issues to the Court Security Coordinator.
- Be familiar with all areas of the court building in case of an emergency.
- Be familiar with “Lock Down” procedures.
- Perform the daily court security operations of the department.
- Posses good communication skills and communicate regularly, professionally and respectfully with Supervisors, Command Staff and other Staff, the public, inmates and others.
- Report any departmental needs to the Court Security Coordinator or Lieutenant.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Other duties assigned by the Court Security Coordinator or Lieutenant.